Pelican Marine 2L Phone Dry Bag
We provide a fully traceable and secure service with Team Global Express (formerly Toll) and with Australia Post for smaller items.
Keep your essentials organized and protected from the elements with the Marine Waterproof Dry Bag. Great for hiking, boating, fishing, rafting, water parks, the beach and more- this is a must-have for your next adventure. Waterproof and crafted with ultra durable materials and an integrated clear phone pocket. Press to seal in your phone, but stay feeling connected and protected through the outer touch screen window.
- iP68 Certified Waterproof For Up To 30 Minutes Underwater
- Integrated press seal clear smartphone pocket
- 2 liter compartment to store essentials like towels, keys, sunscreen, AirPods, and more
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Ultra durable PVC coated 500D polyester
- One year warranty
*Bag must be sealed properly to be waterproof. Appropriate use of the product and any damage incurred while using the product is the responsibility of the user.
1 Year Warranty
Please be aware this is a Pelican licensed product and the warranty is handled by the importer CMI Accessories Pty Ltd and not Pelican Products Pty Ltd.
Should you believe your product is faulty; you are required to return the product to Carry It Cases with your proof of purchase receipt for assessment. This warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original purchaser.
Should the product be deemed to be faulty under the terms of this Limited Warranty, the supplier/distributor of the product will, at it's discretion, repair or replace any products that do not conform to this warranty. This shall be the consumers sole remedy.
How to Make a Claim: Warranty Claim Procedure
Log into your account and lodge a "Warranty Claim" claim through the "Resolution Centre"
You will need to attache images of the fault/issue so we can forward onto CMI for assessment.
Warranty Coverage Exclusions
Normal Wear & Tear
- Any products subject to limited life or are considered consumable products (eg. Batteries, Screen Protectors, Decorative Cases and other Accessories) are subject to Warranty Cover Exclusion due to normal wear and tear.
Defects or Damage that result from Misuse or Abuse
- Improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, including but not limited to physical damage (tears, scratches, scuffs, etc.) to the product
- Contact with any forms of liquid or extreme heat (> 50º Celsius)
- Alterations or modification to products in any way are excluded from Warranty Coverage.
|One Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carry It Cases users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
* This is an uncontrolled document as at the time printed. The information in this document is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by Carry It Cases. Carry It Cases assumes no responsibility for any errors that may appear in this document.