Author: Lionel Middlemass
WHO WE ARE
Carry It Cases is an Australian family-owned and family operated business that specialises in the distribution of Pelican and Pelican Storm products. Carry It Cases is based in the Port Stephens area where we have a showroom, office and warehouse.
WHAT WE DO
Carry It Cases has been providing quality Pelican, Storm & Hardigg Transport Cases for many years, and to date have serviced over 41,500 customers (as at January 2021). We have three state-of-the-art brands of cases with manufacturing plants located in the United States, Canada and Europe.
Carry It Cases is the largest Pelican stockist located in Australia. Our on-line store is our primary distribution method so it is vital that we keep this medium updated regularly. Most images on the site are photographed in-house to give a true representation of our products.
We hold the entire range of Pelican & Pelican Storm in our warehouse located near Newcastle, making us Australia’s largest, most responsive stockist. Our priority dispatch system means your order will be packed within 1 hour for stocked items between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday.
There are many business benefits to be gained in selecting Carry It Cases as your Supply Chain Partner including:
• Single source advice, supply, delivery and warranty support
• Extensive range of quality consumables
• Australia wide delivery with Overnight Service in most capital cities
• Flexible inventory control and stock storage for key accounts
• Benchmark online ecommerce facility including:
- Placing of orders online (www.carryitcases.com.au), saving time and resources 24 hour a day,
- 365 days a year access to an online purchasing system
- Online access to past orders and Tax Invoices
- Ability to charge order to account
Carry It Cases is 100% Australian owned and operated with full debt free ownership of all properties, inventory and equipment.
Our values are fundamental to the way we conduct our duties and provide our services to you.
• We will be professional in our approach and management.
• We strive for excellence.
• We operate with integrity, equity and accountability.
• Our decisions are based on the best interests of our stakeholders.
• We will maintain open, effective and timely communication.
• We are innovative in improving our services.
• We work as a team.