Super V Series Rack Mount 4U
Approx 4-6 Weeks
Select option at checkout.
Drops and impact are an obvious no-no with electronics, but vibration puts damaging repetitive stress on delicate parts and soldered joints. That’s why you’ll find 8 heavy duty rubber shock mounts to isolate the frame inside the shell. The polymer outer shell absorbs impacts, and the shock mount inside dissipates residual movement. Rack mount cases without shock mounts transfer impact forces directly to the electronics inside.
Pelican-Hardigg™ V-Series Cases are built utilizing a full-boxed 19” steel rack with a industry-standard square hole pattern, so hanging electronics with tab mounts is a snap. These cases also include clip nuts - just attach the clip nut onto a square hole and you’ve got a secure, threaded mount.
The Super-V Series has a 24” depth frame and has molded in rear edge casters with handles on the lid for ease of movement.
The Manual Purge Valves allow air pressure to be equalized to the atmosphere. This prevents vacuum lock that can make opening the case difficult. The O-ring Gaskets located on the lid works with the purge valve to create a fully watertight seal.
PELICAN 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ROTO MOLDED CONTAINERS
Pelican Products, Inc. (Pelican) guarantees to the original purchaser of its rotationally molded containers that its containers will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice. Such warranty does not cover any associated hardware including closure hardware, retractable handles, wheels, and fasteners, which Pelican warrants against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the invoice date.
- Comfort Grip plastic handles
- Lid Hangers for lid storage while in use
- Anti-reflective black hardware
- Coupling catches for secure stacking
- Sealed gasket and PRV keeps container watertight and eliminates over pressurization
- M6 clip nuts
- REACH and RoHs compliant
- Manufactured in Europe
- High-strength steel rack frame supports equipment from 36 - 45 kg
- Designed to meet the requirements of Def Stan 81-41 Level J, Mil Standard 810, STANAG 4340 and other European standards.
- Designed to meet ANSI/EIA-310-C for universal rack mounting hole pattern
- 10 different models, frame heights 4-12U in two depths, 480 and 610mm
- Fixed square hole frame for universal equipment fit
- 2.5" Front Lid, 5.25" Rear Lid
- Molded in rear edge casters with handles on the lid for ease of movement
EXTERIOR (L X W X D): 38.50" x 28.30" x 13.10" (97.8 x 71.9 x 33.3 cm)
RACK SIZE: 24.00" x 19" x 7" (61 x 48.3 x 17.8 cm)
FIXINGS: M6 Clip Nuts (Included)
BODY: RotoMolded Polyethylene
O-RING: Silicone Sponge
PURGE BODY: Aluminum
HARDWARE: Stainless Steel (Black Oxide) / RoHs Nickel Black
FRAME: Steel (Clear Coated)
RACK DEPTH: 24.00" (61 cm)
INTERIOR LID DEPTH: 2.20" (5.6 cm)
INTERIOR BACK LID DEPTH: 5.20" (13.2 cm)
WEIGHT: 53.00 lbs (24 kg)
|External Dimensions||97.8 x 71.9 x 33.3 cm|
|Internal Dimensions||Supports up to 4U|
|Product Weight||24 kg|
|Warranty Info||1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|