Rackmount Case BLACKBOX 9U
9 Unit Rackmount Cases
Select option at checkout.
BLACKBOX BB0090 - 9RU
The Hardigg range of cases have now arrived in Australia. This BlackBox Rack Mount Casse has two wheels for easy transportation and is lightweight and compact. The 19" support racks are shock protected by shock mounts and provide 5.1cm of sway space to isolate equipment. Moulded-in rib design provides secure stacking and interlock. Its patented wide-designed Comfort Grip Handles make lifting easy. The case is made using Roto moulded polyethylene technology. The rack mount frame is constructed from aircraft quality aluminum for superior shock and vibration protection, it also helps to keep this case light weight. Lids are located at the front and back of the case and are fully removable to allow access from both sides. M6 cage nuts are not required for this model as the M6 thread is already on the rail itself.
- 24" (61 cm) Rugged steel rack frame with 10-32 threads designed to meet ANSI/EIA 310-C
- Rack designed for applications up to 100 lbs. (45 kg) of equipment with a typical fragility rating of 40-80 G
- Shock mounts provide 2" (5.1cm) of sway space to isolate equipment - 2" (5.1cm) lid and 5" (12.7cm) lid with edge casters.
NOTE: We find a lot of other web sites show this product with side handles. This is NOT correct. The images we show on our web site are what you will get if you buy from us. They do not come with side handles, only the handles at either end of the case. If you require side handles we ask that you look at the SUPER V SERIES.
PELICAN 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ROTO MOLDED CONTAINERS
Pelican Products, Inc. ("Pelican") warrants to the original purchaser of its rotationally molded containers that its containers will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice. Such warranty does not cover any associated hardware including closure hardware, retractable handles, wheels, and fasteners, which Pelican warrants against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the invoice date. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican's liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam. All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the container has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.
- Molded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines for splash resistance and tight seals, even after impact
- Reinforced corners and edges for additional impact protection
- Aircraft-quality, tempered aluminium for less weight and more strength
- Recessed hardware for extra protection
- Positive anti-shear locks, which prevent lid separation after impact, and reduce stress on hardware
- Moulded-in ribs and corrugations for secure, non-slip stacking, columnar strength, and added protection
- Permanent, uniform, moulded-in colour that won't scrape off
- Patented moulded-in metal inserts for catch and hinge attachment points, which provide strength and spread loads to the container walls
- Interference-fit spiral spring pins in each corner, for maximum structural integrity
- One-piece body and lids, moulded from lightweight, high-impact polyethylene
- Meet ANSI/EIA-310-C standard for universal rack mounting hole pattern, and exceed ATA Specification 300, Category 1 requirements.
- Rack designed for applications up to 45kgs
- 24" Rugged steel rack frame with 10-32 threads designed to meet ANSI/EIA 310 C
- Shock mounts provide 2" (5.1)cm of sway to isolate equipment.
- 2" (5.1cm) lid and 5" (12.7cm) lid with edge casters.
- Many of our cases have been certified under various MIL-SPEC testing procedures, including fungus resistance, free fall drop, salt, fog, cargo bounce, submersion, temperature and humidity, vibration limits, and low pressure (altitude).
EXTERIOR (L X W X D): 38.50" x 24.60" x 21.90" (97.8 x 62.5 x 55.6 cm)
RACK DEPTH: 24.00" (61 cm)
INTERIOR LID DEPTH: 2.20" (5.6 cm)
INTERIOR BACK LID DEPTH: 5.20" (13.2 cm)
WEIGHT: 56.00 lbs (25.4 kg)
|External Dimensions||L 97.8cm W 62.5cm H 55.6cm|
|Warranty Info||1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|