Protector Magnetic Wallet works with MagSafe
We provide a fully traceable and secure service with Team Global Express (Formally Toll) and with Australia Post for smaller items.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Australian Owned
Built to protect. The Pelican Protector MagSafe Wallet securely holds your cash and cards while seamlessly attaching to your MagSafe compatible case or device. Featuring two separate compartments and a heavy duty outer shell, this wallet is perfect for all of your adventures. The slim design wallet snaps shut with a simple latch, so your cards and cash will be safe and secure. Extra strong built in magnets ensure that your Pelican Protector MagSafe Wallet will stay put on your MagSafe compatible case or device.
- Strong built in magnets work with MagSafe
- Two separate compartments for cash & cards
- Fits up to 3 cards
- Latch opens and closes easily with a simple snap
- Durable hardshell design
- Compatible with iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 12 series phones and MagSafe cases
- 1 Year Warranty
1 Year Warranty
Please be aware this is a Pelican licensed product and the warranty is handled by the importer CMI Accessories Pty Ltd and not Pelican Products Pty Ltd.
Should you believe your product is faulty; you are required to return the product to Carry It Cases with your proof of purchase receipt for assessment. This warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original purchaser.
Should the product be deemed to be faulty under the terms of this Limited Warranty, the supplier/distributor of the product will, at it's discretion, repair or replace any products that do not conform to this warranty. This shall be the consumers sole remedy.
How to Make a Claim: Warranty Claim Procedure
Log into your account and lodge a "Warranty Claim" claim through the "Resolution Centre"
You will need to attache images of the fault/issue so we can forward onto CMI for assessment.
Warranty Coverage Exclusions
Normal Wear & Tear
- Any products subject to limited life or are considered consumable products (eg. Batteries, Screen Protectors, Decorative Cases and other Accessories) are subject to Warranty Cover Exclusion due to normal wear and tear.
Defects or Damage that result from Misuse or Abuse
- Improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, including but not limited to physical damage (tears, scratches, scuffs, etc.) to the product
- Contact with any forms of liquid or extreme heat (> 50º Celsius)
- Alterations or modification to products in any way are excluded from Warranty Coverage.
|Warranty Info||One Year Warranty|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carry It Cases users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.