Pelican 1780 with Foam Black
Includes Pick'N'Pluck Foam
3 READY - 1 Hr Express Pack
You Might Also want to Add
Select option at checkout.
Pelican 1780 Case
The Pelican 1780 Case with Pick'n'pluck foam has a unique design incorporates a sophisticated pressure valve that allows for equal air pressure inside that case, but prevents water molecules from entering. The latch system allows for quick and easy access to the contents and a when closed maintains a tight seal. The case itself is very durable and is constructed with a very tough Co-polymer Polypropylene. Its internal space is 104.4 x 54.7 x 37.8 cm. The Pelican 1780 external dimensions are 114 x 64.3 x 41.9 cm. The case offers a base depth of 18.5 cm and the lid depth of 19.2 cm.
Foam Insert Details
1 x Lid Foam Lid Foam Thickness: 3cm
4 x Layers of open cell Pick'N'Pluck foam (2 in Lid / 2 in Base)
Pick'N'Pluck Foam Height: 7.5cm Pick'N'Pluck
1 x Base Foam Base Foam Thickness: 3cm
IMPORTANT - This video will save you money on return costs.
Please take a few moments to view the following video. It will show you the actual size of this case up against a real person.
PELICAN LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF EXCELLENCE
Pelican Products, Inc. (Pelican) guarantees its injection molded products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place unless otherwise stated. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican's liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam.
- The new class of XXL Pelican Transport Cases
- 50/50 lid-to-base ratio for easy loading
- Completely detachable lid for full access
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Fold down handles
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Pick N PluckÂ™ foam configuration available
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
|External Dimensions||114 x 64.3 x 41.9 cm|
|Internal Dimensions||104.4 x 54.7 x 37.8 cm|
|Internal Lid Depth||19.3cm|
|Internal Bottom Depth||18.5cm|
|Product Weight||22.2 kg|
|Temperature Range||(-40c) (99c)|
|Warranty Info||Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence|