You Might Also want to Add
Select option at checkout.
Pelican 1740 Case. Its unique design incorporates a sophisticated pressure valve that allows for equal air pressure inside that case, but prevents water molecules from entering. The latch system allows for quick and easy access to the contents and a when closed maintains a tight seal. The case itself is very durable and is constructed with a very tough Co polymer Polypropylene. Its internal space is 104.1 x 32.8 x 30.8 cm. The Pelican 1740 external dimensions are 112.2 x 40.9 x 35.6 cm. The case offers a base depth of 24.3 cm and the lid depth of 6.5 cm. A overall weight of just 12.25 kg makes it the light weight case solution you have been looking for.
PELICAN LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF EXCELLENCE
Pelican Products, Inc. (Pelican) guarantees its injection molded products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place unless otherwise stated. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican's liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam.
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- Open cell core, polymer wall construction
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 6-piece foam set
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- O-ring seal
|External Dimensions||112.2 x 40.9 x 35.6 cm|
|Internal Dimensions||104.1 x 32.8 x 30.8 cm|
|Internal Lid Depth||6.5cm|
|Internal Bottom Depth||24.3cm|
|Product Weight||12.2 kg|
|Temperature Range||(-40c) (99c)|
|Warranty Info||Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence|