To our customers and friends of Carry It Cases,
Middlemass Group Pty Ltd (trading as Carry It Cases) takes the safety of its staff and customers very seriously.
As a result of the COVID-19 virus, we have taken a number of steps to ensure we follow the advice given by the World Health Organisation and our Commonwealth and State Governments.
We have put into place a number of operating procedures to best protect your welfare.
Active Company Policies
- We are actively sanitising all surfaces as often as possible.
- We have conducted a thorough clean of the office and warehouse areas. Every surface and piece of equipment has been cleaned.
- We are actively following strict social distancing guidelines and have closed our showroom to the public until further notice as a precaution.
- Hand washing is done as often as we can.
- Limited contact guidlines are now in place.
- Our staff have completed the Department of Health eLearning course in - Infection Control for COVID-19
Our current day-to-day operation involves courier drop off and collections.
Courier drivers are required to attempt and maintain, wherever practical, a minimum distance of 1.5m when delivering and collecting parcels.
We have requested that courier drivers no longer be required to present the mobile device to obtain an electronic signature from you or our staff, thus limiting and handling of mobile devices.
We have asked that couriers obtain acknowledgment of the name of the person receiving the delivery. This is also time stamped at the location of delivery.
We will continue to monitor ongoing events and activate any contingency steps as required, however at this point we are still processing your online orders without any disruption.
We are working closely with Risk Intelligence, our risk and business continuity advisers (www.riskintelligence.com.au) to make sure that we can continue to support you quickly - and safely!