Select option at checkout.
The Pelican 1670 Case has a unique design incorporates a sophisticated pressure valve that allows for equal air pressure inside that case, but prevents water molecules from entering. The latch system allows for quick and easy access to the contents and a when closed maintains a tight seal. The case itself is very durable and is constructed with a very tough Co-polymer Polypropylene. Its internal space is 71.3cm x 41.9cm x 23.3cm. The Pelican 1670 external dimensions are 78.8cm x 49.2cm x 48.4cm. The case offers a base depth of 18.8cm and the lid depth of 4.6cm. A overall weight of just 11.79 kg (with Foam) makes it the light weight case solution you have been looking for.
PELICAN LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF EXCELLENCE
Pelican Products, Inc. (Pelican) guarantees its injection molded products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place unless otherwise stated. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican's liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam.
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Two Oversized fold down handles for extra grip
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
|External Dimensions||78.8 x 49.3 x 28.4 cm|
|Internal Dimensions||71.4 x 41.9 x 23.3 cm|
|Internal Lid Depth||4.6cm|
|Internal Bottom Depth||18.8cm|
|Product Weight||10.4 kg|
|Rated||Watertight (IP67 Rated)|
|Temperature Range||(-40c) (99c)|
|Warranty Info||Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence|