Protector (MagSafe) iPhone 15 Pro
Fits iPhone 15 Pro (6.1") - Carbon Black
We provide a fully traceable and secure service with Team Global Express (formerly Toll) and with Australia Post for smaller items.
The Pelican Protector for iPhone is created with technology once reserved for first responders and extreme-enthusiasts around the globe. A rigid, impact-resistant outer shell combined with shock-absorbing rubber lining provides military-spec protection. It will easily take on stairs, sidewalks, and everywhere else your phone may accidentally tumble. The Pelican Protector case will keep your phone safe while stylishly preserving all your device's functionality.
To confirm your iPhone model, Click on "Settings" - "General" - "About" and see the model name.
MagSafe - How does it Work ?
MagSafe is a series of magnets placed around the iPhone 15/14/13/12s internal charging coil, which senses other MagSafe compatible accessories and snaps seamlessly and securely into place. MagSafe will only attach to other compatible MagSafe accessories, so theres no need to worry about other magnets interfering or getting stuck to your phone.
- Tested to military specifications to survive multiple drops
- Carbon Textured Backing
- Dual-layer protection against cracks, breaks & other damage
- Slim design with soft-touch over-mold is easy to hold & won't slide of surfaces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
MICROPEL® Antimicrobial Protection
Most phones have 18 times more bacteria than a public restroom. That means you're just as likely to get sick from your phone as from the handles in the bathroom. Your phone breeds more bacteria, too. That's why Pelican chooses MICROPEL® . Long term protection for products that matter. We've got protection down to a science.
Image may not reflect the exact phone model, but is reflective of the case style.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please be aware this is a Pelican licensed product and the warranty is handled by the importer CMI Accessories Pty Ltd and not Pelican Products Pty Ltd.
Should you believe your product is faulty; you are required to return the product to Carry It Cases with your proof of purchase receipt for assessment. This warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original purchaser.
Should the product be deemed to be faulty under the terms of this Limited Warranty, the supplier/distributor of the product will, at it's discretion, repair or replace any products that do not conform to this warranty. This shall be the consumers sole remedy.
How to Make a Claim: Warranty Claim Procedure
Log into your account and lodge a "Warranty Claim" claim through the "Resolution Centre"
You will need to attache images of the fault/issue so we can forward onto CMI for assessment.
Warranty Coverage Exclusions
Normal Wear & Tear
- Any products subject to limited life or are considered consumable products (eg. Batteries, Screen Protectors, Decorative Cases and other Accessories) are subject to Warranty Cover Exclusion due to normal wear and tear.
Defects or Damage that result from Misuse or Abuse
- Improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, including but not limited to physical damage (tears, scratches, scuffs, etc.) to the product
- Contact with any forms of liquid or extreme heat (> 50º Celsius)
- Alterations or modification to products in any way are excluded from Warranty Coverage.
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Carry It Cases users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.