CLASSIC Rackmount Case
(17,18,20,23,25,28 or 33 Inch Deep Rack) - MADE TO ORDER IN THE USA
The Classic Rack case is a smooth finished roto case with a 19" wide EIA standard rack and a variety of rack depths including 17", 18", 20", 23", 25", 28", 33".
Extra rugged, rotomolded Pelican™ Classic Rack cases have demonstrated their strength thousands of times over by saving ultra-fragile equipment from damage during transport. It has the option for a Lock 'N Load, removable rack. It is the strongest, most secure rack in the industry. Our precision - tuned, elastomeric, shock mount systems provide maximum shock and vibration protection for ultra-fragile equipment.
Classic Rack cases are a requirement when you are transporting valuable, highly fragile equipment that needs to get there intact. Nothing protects better than a Pelican™ Classic Rack Case.
Shock/Vibration SystemCylindrical Shock Mounts isolate equipment from vibration as well as impact forces. Shock mounts vary in size depending on protection requirements - from delicate equipment to rugged electronics
CustomisationClassic Rack cases are fully configurable and made to order. They can also be customised by our Technical Sales solution team. Call if you need a 1U extension to any of these standard U sizes.
- Military Rapid Deployment
- Rack Mountable Precision Test Equipment
- Medical and Biological Diagnostic Equipment
- Memory Storage Devices
- Meteorological Instruments
- Mobile Operations
- Broadcast and Video Gear
- Laboratory Equipment
- Aerospace Instrumentation
|Model Number||Units||Rack Depth||Front Lid Depth||Back Lid Depth||Weight *||External Dimensions|
- Color: Grey (133)
- Zinc Cobalt Black Non-Locking Catch-and-Strike Hardware (HCB)
- Black Stainless Steel Handles
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Aluminum Rack Frame
- 13 Optional Colors
- Grey (133)
- Tan (250)
- White (132)
- Green (138)
- Yellow Bright (131)
- Blue Dark (101)
- Purple (129)
- Red (130)
- Blue - Light (135)
- Yellow (136)
- Orange (134)
- Maroon (197)
- Black (032)
- Olive Drab (137)
- Shock System Option - Payload
- Up to 170lbs (77kg)
- 160lbs to 200 lbs (72kg to 90kg)
- 200lbs to 340 lbs (90kg to154kg)
- Stainless Steel Black (SSB) Hardware (Butterfly Catch)
- Cobalt Black Plate Zinc Hardware (Butterfly Catch)
- Zinc Cobalt Black Non-Locking Catch-and-Strike Hardware (HCB) - (Standard)
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Not Fitted (Standard)
- Rack Type
- Fixed (Standard)
- Lock N Load - Removable rack system
- Locking Removable Casters
- We highly recommend you have caster wheels fitted as the Classic Rack does not have edge casters, like other models do.
- Caster Storage in Lid
- Holds four (4) casters on one (1) machined aluminum extrusion with mounting hardware (5" lid only)
- Hardware Upgrades
- Card Holders
- Set of metal holders for shipping card. 2-3/8" x 5-3/8" (60 x 136 mm) or 4" x 6", (102 x 152 mm)
- Lifting Rings
- Hoisting and tie down attachment points, 2" (50 mm) diameter clearance for hooks, spring loaded, pivots 180 degrees. Plated Steel and Stainless Steel (1000lb/ring rating).
- Lid Pouch
- Zippered pouch for storing cables and accessories in front and/or rear lids.
- Sliding Shelves
- Fixed and sliding shelves available. (15kg per shelf)
- Keyboard Tray
- Comfortable standard size keyboard. 24" (610 mm) wide, 12 inches (305 mm) deep. Attaches to case front catches.
- Bezel Plate
- 19" rack-mountable with drawer slides, 14 inches (356 mm) deep, key lockable. Available in 2U, 3U, and 4U heights. U = 1.75 (44.45mm).
- Per MIL-I-43553, Black, White, Yellow. One color per case.
Horizontal and/or Vertical Supports for Heavy Weighted Payload
- Aluminum supports installed on the side of the rack, front to back.
Model # / Qty Required
Any Add-Ons Required
Your Full Address
QUOTES: Please allow 72 hours for your quote to be provided.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.